The “Internals” are the parts that are inside of the Automatic Timing Light. These are the parts that are needed to “make it work.” The internals include an Arduino Uno and Accessories (Relay Module and LCD), Keyless Lamp Holders, Wires, On/Off Switch, Pushbutton, and any other electronic or electrical component needed on the inside.
The parts shown below comprise the “Internals” of the Automatic Timing Light. I have a limited number of “kits” containing all of these parts. Contact me if you are interested in purchasing one of them. This would save you the time of having to find and purchase all of these components separately from various retailers. In the future, the “kit” of these parts may be offered for purchase on-line through this website.
These parts can all be purchased through various on-line or brick-and-mortar retailers. A few examples are shown below.
- Arduino Uno: Sparkfun – Amazon – Adafruit – Pololu – GearBest – Newegg
- 16×2 Character LCD with I2C: Amazon – Newegg – RobotShop
- 4 Channel 5V Relay Module: Amazon – Newegg – RobotShop
- 9V DC 1A Power Supply EU Plug: Amazon – Newegg
- 16mm Push Button with Screw Terminals: Amazon – Newegg
- KY-040 Rotary Encoder: Amazon – Newegg
- SPST Toggle Power Switch: Amazon – Newegg
- Scrubber Knob for Rotary Encoder: Adafruit
- 10cm M-F Jumper Wire (Qty 4): Adafruit – Amazon – Mouser
- 20cm M-F Jumper Wire (Qty 10): Adafruit – Amazon – Mouser
- 20cm M-M Jumper Wire (Qty 2): Adafruit – Mouser
- 22-16 AWG M-F Bullet Splice (Qty 2): Lowes – Amazon – Menards
- #4 3/8-in Wood Screws (Qty 12): Bolt Depot – Home Depot
- Eaton Keyless Ceiling Lamp Holder (Qty 3): Lowes – Home Depot – Amazon
- #8 3/4-in Machine Screw/Nut (Qty 6): Lowes – Bolt Depot – Home Depot
- 6-ft 2-prong Extension Cord: Wal-Mart – Home Depot – Lowes
- #4 3/4-in Wood Screws (Qty 6): Lowes – Bolt Depot – Home Depot
- 16 AWG Primary Wire – White – 4 ft: Lowes – Menards
- 16 AWG Primary Wire – Black – 8 ft: Lowes – Menards
- Yellow Wire Nut (Qty 1): Lowes – Amazon – Wal-Mart
- Red Wire Nut (Qty 1): Lowes – Amazon – Wal-Mart